Zend Studio 7.0 Released

  • Shawon
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 3, 2009
      Zend Studio 7.0 Released

      This release brings a host of new features and enhancements that will help you develop faster, resolve defects more quickly, and take advantage of the latest PHP technologies directly from your development environment. Zend Studio 7.0 includes:
        IDE support for PHP 5.3
        Enhanced source code editing
        Quick & easy debugging
        Zend Framework code generation
        Better performance
        And much more!

      Source: Zend Email
    • Lenin
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 4, 2009
        On Tue, Aug 4, 2009 at 1:03 PM, Shawon <yourcode@...> wrote:

        Zend Studio 7.0 Released

        This release brings a host of new features and enhancements that will help you develop faster, resolve defects more quickly, and take advantage of the latest PHP technologies directly from your development environment. Zend Studio 7.0 includes:
         IDE support for PHP 5.3
         Enhanced source code editing
         Quick & easy debugging
         Zend Framework code generation
         Better performance
         And much more!

        And its not free. On the other hand a Free IDE from Sun called the NetBeans beats most IDEs with really cool features. :)
      • $@!ful™
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 4, 2009
          I've evaluated the features among most popular php IDEs including Zend Studio, PhpED and I choose the NetBeans IDE. Although it is free and open source it is best from my view.

          My Web Site Feed Burner Twitter Linked In Face Book Yahoo
Messenger