Re: [phpXperts] Moving Wordpress.com to hosted wp

  • Lenin
    Message 1 of 16 , Aug 1, 2009

      Pablo Picasso  - "Computers are useless. They can only give you answers."

      On Sat, Aug 1, 2009 at 1:33 PM, Darklord (:= <tobdlug@...> wrote:
      I am trying out wp at localhost and for state plugin i need to put my wp.comblog api key i did it but it says
      Its WP-Stats Plugin...

      "The API key "............." belongs to the WordPress.com account of "foisal". If this is not your account, please re-enter your API key.

      wht the prob?
      Well thats not a problem if you have read and understood it correctly. It asks you to confirm the API key. So do it and thats all about it.
    • Darklord (:=
      Message 2 of 16 , Aug 1, 2009
        But i didnt received any confarmation massage from wp.com even new comment notification not coming to my mail. Which was ok b4. I never changed my mail add from wp admin.

        Message 3 of 16 , Aug 1, 2009

          Mike Ditka  - "If God had wanted man to play soccer, he wouldn't have given us arms."

          On Sun, Aug 2, 2009 at 12:15 AM, Darklord (:= <tobdlug@...> wrote:
          But i didnt received any confarmation massage from wp.com even new comment notification not coming to my mail. Which was ok b4. I never changed my mail add from wp admin.

          Please make it more clarified....

          Do you want to keep the blog in WP.com which belong's to foisal?
          Or, you want to have a separate hosted blog other than the free one?

          Did you get an API key or not?

          Do you want to get a different API key?
        • Darklord (:=
          Message 4 of 16 , Aug 3, 2009
            --- In phpexperts@yahoogroups.com, Lenin <lenin@...> wrote:

            > Mike Ditka <http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/m/mike_ditka.html> -
            > "If God had wanted man to play soccer, he wouldn't have given us arms."
            >
            > On Sun, Aug 2, 2009 at 12:15 AM, Darklord (:= <tobdlug@...> wrote:
            >
            > > But i didnt received any confarmation massage from wp.com even new comment
            > > notification not coming to my mail. Which was ok b4. I never changed my mail
            > > add from wp admin.
            >

            > Please make it more clarified....
            >
            > Do you want to keep the blog in WP.com which belong's to foisal?
            > Or, you want to have a separate hosted blog other than the free one?
            >
            > Did you get an API key or not?
            >
            > Do you want to get a different API key?

            i do want to keep my old wp blog (foisal me).
            and wanna hav a hosted blog from now on.

            Did you get an API key or not?

            i do and i sucessfully activated akismet with it.

            but its not working with state plugin.

            still showing massage in red "WordPress.com Stats needs attention: please enter an API key or disable the plugin."

            i did enter the key for state (tried many times) but still showing "The API key "my api key" belongs to the WordPress.com account of "foisal". If this is not your account, please re-enter your API key.

            i dont understand tht. why it's happening!
          • Lenin
            Message 5 of 16 , Aug 3, 2009

              Ted Turner  - "Sports is like a war without the killing."

              On Tue, Aug 4, 2009 at 3:48 AM, Darklord (:= <tobdlug@...> wrote:
              --- In phpexperts@yahoogroups.com, Lenin <lenin@...> wrote:

              > Mike Ditka <http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/m/mike_ditka.html>  -
              > "If God had wanted man to play soccer, he wouldn't have given us arms."
              >
              > On Sun, Aug 2, 2009 at 12:15 AM, Darklord (:= <tobdlug@...> wrote:
              >
              > > But i didnt received any confarmation massage from wp.com even new comment
              > > notification not coming to my mail. Which was ok b4. I never changed my mail
              > > add from wp admin.
              >

              > Please make it more clarified....
              >
              > Do you want to keep the blog in WP.com which belong's to foisal?
              > Or, you want to have a separate hosted blog other than the free one?
              >
              > Did you get an API key or not?
              >
              > Do you want to get a different API key?

              i do want to keep my old wp blog (foisal me).
              and wanna hav a hosted blog from now on.
              i do and i sucessfully activated akismet with it.

              but its not working with state plugin.

              I believe you mean the WP-Stats plugin. And you'll just use the same API key you used with the Akismet.

              still showing massage in red "WordPress.com Stats needs attention: please enter an API key or disable the plugin."

              i did enter the key for state (tried many times) but still showing "The API key "my api key" belongs to the WordPress.com account of "foisal". If this is not your account, please re-enter your API key.

              Its asking if you are foisal or not... thats all about it.

              i dont understand tht. why it's happening!

              I also dont understand why you dont understand it :)
            • Darklord (:=
              Message 6 of 16 , Aug 4, 2009
                --- In phpexperts@yahoogroups.com, Lenin <lenin@...> wrote:

                > Ted Turner <http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/t/ted_turner.html> -
                > "Sports is like a war without the killing."
                >
                > On Tue, Aug 4, 2009 at 3:48 AM, Darklord (:= <tobdlug@...> wrote:
                >
                > > --- In phpexperts@yahoogroups.com, Lenin <lenin@> wrote:
                > > >
                > > > Mike Ditka <http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/m/mike_ditka.html>
                > > -

                > > comment
                > > mail
                > > >

                > > > Please make it more clarified....
                > > >
                > > > Do you want to keep the blog in WP.com which belong's to foisal?
                > > > Or, you want to have a separate hosted blog other than the free one?
                > > >
                > > > Did you get an API key or not?
                > > >
                > > > Do you want to get a different API key?
                > > >

                > > i do want to keep my old wp blog (foisal me).
                > > and wanna hav a hosted blog from now on.
                > > i do and i sucessfully activated akismet with it.
                > >
                > > but its not working with state plugin.
                >

                > I believe you mean the WP-Stats plugin. And you'll just use the same API key
                > you used with the Akismet.
                >

                > > still showing massage in red "WordPress.com Stats needs attention: please
                > > enter an API key or disable the plugin."
                > >
                > > i did enter the key for state (tried many times) but still showing "The API
                > > key "my api key" belongs to the WordPress.com account of "foisal". If this
                > > is not your account, please re-enter your API key.
                >

                > Its asking if you are foisal or not... thats all about it.

                ok but why the state not working!!! since i use the same api for Aashmit

                > > i dont understand tht. why it's happening!
                >

                > I also dont understand why you dont understand it :)

                man just tell me how to make my wp state plug work.

                anyways thnx i better try older verson of state plugin. if still dont work to hell with it,i did everything to make it work. donno may be i am using localhost server whatever.