Re: [phpXperts] Php book

  • Lenin
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 29, 2009
      Samuel Goldwyn  - "I'm willing to admit that I may not always be right, but I am never wrong."

      On Thu, Jul 30, 2009 at 3:14 AM, Darklord (:= <tobdlug@...> wrote:
      Just want to know wht is the status of php bangla book project?

       Hasin bro has newly restarted the project and its going very fine. Hopefully next week the first chapter will be published for public review.
    • Darklord (:=
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 30, 2009
        Wow thnx for update.