Generating JavaScript with PHP

  • maSnun
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 4, 2009
      Hello Experts,

      Is there any PHP library that can generate JavaScript ? Or any ways to convert PHP functions to JavaScript functions?

      In fact, I am looking for something like GWT where I can use PHP to generate ajax codes, not Java.

      Thanks.

      --
      Abu Ashraf Masnun
      Grad Student, BBA,
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 4, 2009
        On Sun, Jul 5, 2009 at 12:12 AM, maSnun <masnun@...> wrote:

        Hello Experts,

        Is there any PHP library that can generate JavaScript ? Or any ways to convert PHP functions to JavaScript functions?

        In fact, I am looking for something like GWT where I can use PHP to generate ajax codes, not Java.
        Have you seen the Google Ajax Playground and www.phpjs.org ?

        Thanks.

        --
        Abu Ashraf Masnun