Re: [phpXperts] Shah Paran wants to chat

  • Lenin
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 4, 2009
      On Sat, Jul 4, 2009 at 6:31 PM, shiplu <shiplu.net@gmail.com> wrote:
      Many of us already using google talk.
      Thanks anyway for your invitation.

      I must tell, its better not to invite a group ( specially mailing list
      ) of users by such invitation script.
      I think he has done it automatically(using invite method) without much thinking. But the message could have been moderated :)

      --
      A K M Mokaddim
      http://talk.cmyweb.net

      <*> Your email settings:
         Individual Email | Traditional

      <*> To change settings online go to:
         (Yahoo! ID required)

      <*> To change settings via email:
         mailto:phpexperts-digest@yahoogroups.com
         mailto:phpexperts-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

         http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

    • Arafat Rahman
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 4, 2009
        I guess Shah Paran is new to mailing list or group environment. But
        what about the moderators? Moderators should not approve this type of
        invitation.
        I would like to draw attention to the moderator who approved this.

        On 7/4/09, shiplu <shiplu.net@...> wrote:
        > Many of us already using google talk.
        > Thanks anyway for your invitation.
        >

        > I must tell, its better not to invite a group ( specially mailing list
        > ) of users by such invitation script.
        >
        > --
        > A K M Mokaddim
        > http://talk.cmyweb.net