Shah Paran wants to chat

  • Shah Paran
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 4, 2009
      I've been using Google Talk and thought you might like to try it out.
      We can use it to call each other for free over the internet. Here's an
      invitation to download Google Talk. Give it a try!

      Shah Paran wants to stay in better touch using some of Google's coolest new
      products.

      If you already have Gmail or Google Talk, visit:
      http://mail.google.com/mail/b-cccfeb111a-0257f57a10-127449a3c54bf943
      You'll need to click this link to be able to chat with Shah Paran.

      To get Gmail - a free email account from Google with over 2,800 megabytes of
      storage - and chat with Shah Paran, visit:
      http://mail.google.com/mail/a-cccfeb111a-0257f57a10-127449a3c54bf943

      Gmail offers:
      - Instant messaging right inside Gmail
      - Powerful spam protection
      - Built-in search for finding your messages and a helpful way of organizing
      emails into "conversations"
      - No pop-up ads or untargeted banners - just text ads and related information
      that are relevant to the content of your messages

      All this, and its yours for free. But wait, there's more! By opening a Gmail
      account, you also get access to Google Talk, Google's instant messaging
      service:

      http://www.google.com/talk/

      Google Talk offers:
      - Web-based chat that you can use anywhere, without a download
      - A contact list that's synchronized with your Gmail account
      - Free, high quality PC-to-PC voice calls when you download the Google Talk
      client

      Gmail and Google Talk are still in beta. We're working hard to add new features
      and make improvements, so we might also ask for your comments and suggestions
      periodically. We appreciate your help in making our products even better!

      Thanks,
      The Google Team

      To learn more about Gmail and Google Talk, visit:
      http://mail.google.com/mail/help/about.html
      http://www.google.com/talk/about.html

      (If clicking the URLs in this message does not work, copy and paste them into
      the address bar of your browser).
    • shiplu
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 4, 2009
        Many of us already using google talk.
        Thanks anyway for your invitation.

        I must tell, its better not to invite a group ( specially mailing list
        ) of users by such invitation script.

        --
        A K M Mokaddim
        http://talk.cmyweb.net
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 4, 2009
          On Sat, Jul 4, 2009 at 6:31 PM, shiplu <shiplu.net@gmail.com> wrote:
          Many of us already using google talk.
          Thanks anyway for your invitation.

          I must tell, its better not to invite a group ( specially mailing list
          ) of users by such invitation script.
          I think he has done it automatically(using invite method) without much thinking. But the message could have been moderated :)

          --
          A K M Mokaddim
          http://talk.cmyweb.net

          <*> Your email settings:
             Individual Email | Traditional

          <*> To change settings online go to:
             (Yahoo! ID required)

          <*> To change settings via email:
             mailto:phpexperts-digest@yahoogroups.com
             mailto:phpexperts-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

             http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        • Arafat Rahman
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 4, 2009
            I guess Shah Paran is new to mailing list or group environment. But
            what about the moderators? Moderators should not approve this type of
            invitation.
            I would like to draw attention to the moderator who approved this.

            On 7/4/09, shiplu <shiplu.net@...> wrote:
            > Many of us already using google talk.
            > Thanks anyway for your invitation.
            >

            > I must tell, its better not to invite a group ( specially mailing list
            > ) of users by such invitation script.
            >
            > --
            > A K M Mokaddim
            > http://talk.cmyweb.net