Re: [phpXperts] "Online Payment Getway Integration"

  • supankar banik
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 2, 2009
      Hi Sanjoy,

      At first you need to decide which payment gateway you want to use for your store. There are many online payment gateway like Paypal , TrustCommerce , RBS world pay, Google checkout etc.  Every payment gateway has developer section and you can test transaction from there. You can check https://developer.paypal.com/ for most popular payment gateway Paypal.

      Thanks
      Supankar

      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 2, 2009
        This page may help you for paypal integration
        https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=p/pdn/howto_checkout-outside

        Sabuj Kumar Kundu
        About Me: http://blog.manchumahara.com/about/
        http:/blog.manchumahara.com