"Online Payment Getway Integration"

  • sanju.3dots
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 2, 2009
      Hi Xperts

      How r u? hope well...
      anyway... could you please tell me the process of "Online Payment Getway Integration". It may be joomla or any other site..

      Thanks for check out my post.

      Regards

      Sanjoy :)
    • supankar banik
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 2, 2009
        Hi Sanjoy,

        At first you need to decide which payment gateway you want to use for your store. There are many online payment gateway like Paypal , TrustCommerce , RBS world pay, Google checkout etc.  Every payment gateway has developer section and you can test transaction from there. You can check https://developer.paypal.com/ for most popular payment gateway Paypal.

        Thanks
        Supankar

        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 2, 2009
          This page may help you for paypal integration
          https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=p/pdn/howto_checkout-outside

          Sabuj Kumar Kundu
          About Me: http://blog.manchumahara.com/about/
          http:/blog.manchumahara.com