PHP 5.3 Released

  • Rubeel Zo
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2009
      The PHP development team has released PHP 5.3.0. This new release has some major improvements and includes a large number of new features.

      Some of the key new features include: namespaces, late static binding, closures, optional garbage collection for cyclic references and much more.

      For users upgrading from PHP 5.2 there is a migration guide available, detailing the changes between those releases and PHP 5.3.

      ---
      Rubeel
      www.jzom.com

    • S. M. Ibrahim Lavlu
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 3, 2009
        thanks for sharing this info. but i think it's best practice to also share the link :-)

        anyway, anyone trying it ?

        On Jul 2, 2009, at 11:23 AM, Rubeel Zo wrote:

        The PHP development team has released PHP 5.3.0. This new release has some major improvements and includes a large number of new features.

        Some of the key new features include: namespaces, late static binding, closures, optional garbage collection for cyclic references and much more.

        For users upgrading from PHP 5.2 there is a migration guide available, detailing the changes between those releases and PHP 5.3.

        ---
        Rubeel
        www.jzom.com

        s. m. ibrahim (lavlu)
        web application developer
        somewherein...

        developer:
        (first bangla blog engine & running in 100% unicode)

      • Lenin