Regarding employment oppurtunity.

  • Fai§al Muhammad Tarif
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2009
      Salamu alaikum all PHP experts,

      Well i am a newbie here. I didn't find anything mentioned against posting friendly ads in the group description so i guess its ok.

      If any PHP coder is out there with a decent portfolio and looking for better employment opportunities then kindly contact: career@...

      The IT farm is in need of two PHP coders right now.

      Regards,
      Tarif.
    • sanju.3dots
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 2, 2009
        thanks :)

        --- In phpexperts@yahoogroups.com, Fai§al Muhammad Tarif <fmtarif@...> wrote:

        > Salamu alaikum all PHP experts,
        >
        > Well i am a newbie here. I didn't find anything mentioned against posting friendly ads in the group description so i guess its ok.
        >
        > If any PHP coder is out there with a decent portfolio and looking for better employment opportunities then kindly contact: career@...
        >
        > The IT farm is in need of two PHP coders right now.
        >
        > Regards,
        > Tarif.

      • Sabuj Kundu
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 2, 2009

          But

          The IT farm

           >>  what about your IT Farm ? if http://cemetco.com/ is your company url then there nothing information yet. Is this in BD or in Moon. Please give us some information about your company, the job details, environment etc. Don't you want to motivate developers or just come and starting coding.

          Sabuj Kumar Kundu
          About Me: http://blog.manchumahara.com/about/
          http:/blog.manchumahara.com
          http://forum.amaderprojukti.com