Help me

  • mono_cse
    Message 1 of 13 , May 26, 2009
      Hi Experts,
      I think all are well.

      I need free php import contact for Hotmail,AOL etc.
      I search a lot but don't get helpful code.
      Any body help me?

      Thanks
    • Zakir Hossain
      Message 2 of 13 , May 26, 2009
        I believe you won't search a second thing when you get this:
        http://openinviter.com/

        Best Regard,
        Raju
        ------------------------
        http://hungrycoder.xenexbd.com - For novice.

        On Tue, May 26, 2009 at 5:48 PM, mono_cse <mono_cse@...> wrote:

        > Hi Experts,
        > I think all are well.
        >
        > I need free php import contact for Hotmail,AOL etc.
        > I search a lot but don't get helpful code.
        > Any body help me?
        >
        > Thanks

      • Lenin
        Message 3 of 13 , May 26, 2009
          Did you really look for them?

          Go look at www.phpclasses.org

          And google properly. Also try with cURL of php.
        • Mohymen
          Message 4 of 13 , May 26, 2009
            Hi,
            If you want to learn, then good starting point is http://php.net/curl and do some googling about curl.

            And if you want to use it in your website right now, then try http://openinviter.org, its free and fun.

            Thanking you with best regards,
            Abdul Mohymen

            [my blog ]
            http://mohymen.wodpress.com
            [my dev] http://www.banglavasha.com
            [my office] http://www.kernelbd.com

            Message 5 of 13 , May 26, 2009

              hello,
               I downloaded the open script "contactgrabber" from http://www.phpclasses.org/browse/package/3895.html but it will work for yahoo only.
              Other such aol,gmail etc return nothing...
              Thanks

              Message 6 of 13 , May 26, 2009
                Hi eXpert,
                how are you? hope fine. i have some script to Import AddressBook from GMail, Yahoo, Hotmail, AOL...etc..
                You can find those on my blog.

                Thank u to share ur request with us. Happy CodinG niGht.

                MD.Harisur Rahman [Jewel]
                http://harisur.blogspot.com

                --- In phpexperts@yahoogroups.com, "mono_cse" <mono_cse@...> wrote:

                > Hi Experts,
                > I think all are well.
                >
                > I need free php import contact for Hotmail,AOL etc.
                > I search a lot but don't get helpful code.
                > Any body help me?
                >
                > Thanks

              • Hasin Hayder
                Message 7 of 13 , May 26, 2009
                  i am requesting moderators STRICTLY to check mails (and links they contain) before approving. we cant allow such useless mails in our group, seriously.

                  now Harisur Rahman Bro, in your blog i saw a plain link of trial scripts from AddressBookImport dot com and those scripts are commercial. The one they supply are trial scripts and if you have checked how they work you WOULD NEVER use those scripts if you are concerned abt security. cause every script from AddressBookImport make a HTTP request with user's username and password in plaintext (PLAINTEXT!!!) - this is the place where they make a request "http://www.AddressBookImport.com/trial/";

                  there are severe chances that you or any user of these scripts may lose their passwords and important docs from their inbox, because those guy can keep a copy of it.

                  openinviter on the otherhand is a very nice script and completely hosted solution.

                  if you share any script or link please make sure about the quality of that thing before posting it in phpexperts (it is valid also for moderators, before approving any mail)

                  and Harisur Rahman Bro, i have seen a post from you previously in this group which contains links to download three ebooks. but all of them are pirated. please keep in mind that we dont allow violating copyrights (moderators, again - please check any inline link about it's content before approving)

                  thanks.

                  hasin hayder

                  --- In phpexperts@yahoogroups.com, "jewel_1700" <jewel_1700@...> wrote:

                  > Hi eXpert,
                  > how are you? hope fine. i have some script to Import AddressBook from GMail, Yahoo, Hotmail, AOL...etc..
                  > You can find those on my blog.
                  >
                  > Thank u to share ur request with us. Happy CodinG niGht.
                  >
                  > MD.Harisur Rahman [Jewel]
                  > http://harisur.blogspot.com
                  >
                  > --- In phpexperts@yahoogroups.com, "mono_cse" <mono_cse@> wrote:
                  > >
                  > > Hi Experts,
                  > > I think all are well.
                  > >
                  > > I need free php import contact for Hotmail,AOL etc.
                  > > I search a lot but don't get helpful code.
                  > > Any body help me?
                  > >
                  > > Thanks

                • Lenin
                  Message 8 of 13 , May 26, 2009
                    @mono ghosh:

                    Did you notice at  OpenInviter that its also award winner at www.phpclasses.org did you end up finding only one solution or what?

                    @Jewel(Harisur Rahman) : Did you include the scripts with proper licenced scripts or pirated materials in your blog?

                    You are breaking the law and helping others to steal by nullying the scripts(removing the copyright notices, disclaimers, EULA) etc. You have no right to use someone's code if you dont keep the request he has made through his license etc. In the group we should not allow such activities as we are developers and we create scripts too. What if others claim a script thats theirs?

                    We hate piracy and you should also.

                    Thanks

                    Lenin
                  • jewel_1700
                    Message 9 of 13 , May 27, 2009
                      Dear Lenin vai,
                      ......thanks for your posting....

                      MD.Harisur Rahman [Jewel]
                      http://harisur.blogspot.com/

                      --- In phpexperts@yahoogroups.com, Lenin <lenin@...> wrote:

                      > @mono ghosh:
                      >
                      > Did you notice at *OpenInviter* that its also award winner at
                      > www.phpclasses.org did you end up finding only one solution or what?
                      >
                      > @Jewel(Harisur Rahman) : Did you include the scripts with proper licenced
                      > scripts or pirated materials in your blog?
                      >
                      > You are breaking the law and helping others to steal by nullying the
                      > scripts(removing the copyright notices, disclaimers, EULA) etc. You have no
                      > right to use someone's code if you dont keep the request he has made through
                      > his license etc. In the group we should not allow such activities as we are
                      > developers and we create scripts too. What if others claim a script thats
                      > theirs?
                      >
                      > We hate piracy and you should also.
                      >
                      > Thanks
                      >
                      > Lenin

                    • jewel_1700
                      Message 10 of 13 , May 27, 2009
                        soRRy Lenin vai,
                        i'm not enough smart when i write. everytime i missed the main thing.
                        that "Address Book Importer" script is a demo. and that also distributed by the owner site. last time i update those info.
                        [for my bad enGLish, each time i do "wRite Less, do moRe"..like jQuery..] ....ha...ha...

                        soRRy for eVeryThinG.......soRRy to aLL...

                        Thanks,
                        MD.Harisur Rahman [Jewel]
                        http://harisur.blogspot.com/

                        --- In phpexperts@yahoogroups.com, Lenin <lenin@...> wrote:

                        > @mono ghosh:
                        >
                        > Did you notice at *OpenInviter* that its also award winner at
                        > www.phpclasses.org did you end up finding only one solution or what?
                        >
                        > @Jewel(Harisur Rahman) : Did you include the scripts with proper licenced
                        > scripts or pirated materials in your blog?
                        >
                        > You are breaking the law and helping others to steal by nullying the
                        > scripts(removing the copyright notices, disclaimers, EULA) etc. You have no
                        > right to use someone's code if you dont keep the request he has made through
                        > his license etc. In the group we should not allow such activities as we are
                        > developers and we create scripts too. What if others claim a script thats
                        > theirs?
                        >
                        > We hate piracy and you should also.
                        >
                        > Thanks
                        >
                        > Lenin

                      • Arafat Rahman
                        Message 11 of 13 , May 27, 2009
                          Hi Harisur Rahman [Jewel],

                          I appreciate your attitude. Some people do not want to tell "Sorry". But the word "sorry" is very simple.
                          I hope you will be more active in our group.

                          Cheers!

                          Arafat Rahman
                          http://arafatbd.net

                        • jewel_1700
                          Message 12 of 13 , May 27, 2009
                            yap, Arafat vai...
                            i'm active, but sometimes my work turn to passive...ha...ha...
                            Thank you. and Thanks to All

                            --- In phpexperts@yahoogroups.com, Arafat Rahman <opurahman@...> wrote:

                            > Hi Harisur Rahman [Jewel],
                            >
                            > I appreciate your attitude. Some people do not want to tell "Sorry". But the
                            > word "sorry" is very simple.
                            > I hope you will be more active in our group.
                            >
                            > Cheers!
                            >
                            > Arafat Rahman
                            > http://arafatbd.net

                          • pateldipesh7079
                            Message 13 of 13 , Jan 10, 2013
                              Hello friends..I have confusion in one thing ..I have 5 tables in database...3 tables are connected with foreign key...on master table I have primary key..It work with auto increment...now If I delete one record then after new record insert then It will insert with queue number...so I i want to reIndex then is it possible in php?