Software Engineer Needed

  • roobon@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2009
      Somebody asked me for php-mysql developer. Sometimes it is difficult to find a better one or promising developer. I don't know who is doing better. Or, who wants to switch. Or, even I don't know about the Employment provider much. That's why I can't suggest someone to go to this company, they will give you huge salary. They will do better in software world. Or, I can't forward someone, cause I don't know about his work. This is whose whose his his matter.

      Thanks, Roobon

      The requirements are here.

      Software Engineer
      (PHP/MySQL Applications developer)
      Business Sprinter is a software development company where we do team work. We maintain an environment that is friendly, informal, and full of fun, knowledge oriented and above all â€" creative. If you are smart enough, meet the job requirements then this is the right company for you.
      Job Requirements:
      •Minimum of Bachelor`s in Computer Science and/or Engineering.
      •The applicants should have experience and very good skill in the following technologies: PHP, MySQL, Javascript, DHTML, CSS, OOP concepts
      •Good understanding of Web technologies is a must
      •Adobe photoshop knowledge will be appreciated
      •AJAX, jQuery and Smarty knowledge is must
      •Minimum 1 year of experience in working on above technologies

      Additional Job Requirements:
      •Linux server administration knowledge would be a grand plus
      •Good technical writing skill would be a plus
      •If required, pre-screened candidates may have to undergo up to four

      weeks of training and evaluation phase to prove them.
      •Must be willing to learn object oriented PHP
      •Must be willing to learn complex JavaScript involving AJAX
      •Must be a very good in written and spoken English
      •Must be friendly to others and willing to learn Web technology fast
      •Must be smart in behavior and a good communicator
      •Has to do work and learn in own initiative
      •Must be proactive, energetic & determined to meet deadline
      •Proficiency in English reading, writing and speaking is must
      •Must agree to work for long term in the company

      Why you should join us:
      •Majority of our work will be overseas projects, which will provide you international exposure
      •We will drive our company along with the latest trends, it will keep you updated on a regular basis
      •You will be able to take part in every aspect of a project's life cycle, which will build your expertise
      •A very good remuneration package will be offered for the right candidate.
      •Salary Range- Negotiable
      •Full-Time positions available.

      Please include answers of these simple questions in your email / cover letter:

      • Why should we hire you?
      • Which are the skills that you're expert in?
      • How many years work experience do you have?
      • What is your expected salary?

      Contact person is: Md. Zakir Hossain Pervez
      Email address: mzhpervez at ibcs-primax.com