how to verification postcode.

  • amin08
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 1, 2009
      Hi expertise,
      When any one write postcode in my website, I am verification postcode before he sent information. how its possible.
      Plz help me about this.
    • 9el
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 1, 2009
        On Wed, Apr 1, 2009 at 5:56 PM, amin08 <amin08@...> wrote:

        Hi expertise,
        When any one write postcode in my website, I am verification postcode before he sent information. how its possible.
        Plz help me about this.

         You have to write php validation and/or javascript valdation code to implement the proper postcode format ensuring the data inputted is okay for you.
      • Joe Forsythe

          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 1, 2009
            You can use regular expression (preg_match). :)

            CHECKMATE - PLAY with PROBLEMS