How to create forum by using joomla 1.5? Help

  • anarkliskt
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 31, 2009
      Hello dear experts
      I want to make a forum by using the joomla1.5. any body have any idea.. or send me any link of tutorial for doing this. step by step guide … I will be thank full to u.
    • Zakir Hossain
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 31, 2009
        use fireboard. thats awesome.

        --
        Best Regard,
        Raju
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 31, 2009

          Use FreeOpenSourceSoftwares, Stop piracy, Let the developers live. Get
          a Free CD of Ubuntu mailed to your door without any cost. Visit :
          www.ubuntu.com

          On Tue, Mar 31, 2009 at 9:28 PM, anarkliskt <qhr81@...> wrote:

          Hello dear experts
          I want to make a forum by using the joomla1.5. any body have any idea.. or send me any link of tutorial for doing this. step by step guide … I will be thank full to u.

          Well, there is ebeddable Forum in Joomla. You just got to look at www.joomla.org
          you can also use most popular forums like IPBoard, punBB, phpBB, bbpress etc inside wrapper.

          There's lots of discussions on this at http://forum.joomla.org plz visit.

          __._,_.__

        • anarkliskt
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 1, 2009
            dear raju
            thanks to guide me .. dear plzz also tel me where i find fireboard.. i am new for it ...

            thanks again
            Qazi

            --- In phpexperts@yahoogroups.com, Zakir Hossain <rajuru@...> wrote:

            > use fireboard. thats awesome.
            >
            > On Tue, Mar 31, 2009 at 9:28 PM, anarkliskt <qhr81@...> wrote:
            > > Hello dear experts
            > > I want to make a forum by using the joomla1.5. any body have any idea.. or
            > > send me any link of tutorial for doing this. step by step guide … I will be
            > > thank full to u.
            > >

            > --
            > Best Regard,
            > Raju
            > http://hungrycoder.xenexbd.com - For novice.

          • Chris Williams
            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 1, 2009
              Oh, come on, please tell me you know how to use Google. Type in
              "fireboard", it's the first hit...