pls give u r idea

  • muaythairam
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 8, 2009
      hi frds in my project login page am using two tables.....
      in first table contains email id and password and also submit
      then
      in second table one button which is used for sigh up
      my question is am a new user means i will click the second table button,and also i will design sign up page also in a new file like" sigh up.php'
      " when i click the second table button it will go to the sigh up.php "
      but in html it is simple using a href function...
      but i need any otheror different method like using class or oops concept in php
      help me
      i am waiting for your's reply
      thank you
      ravi
    • $@!ful™
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 8, 2009

        class SignUp

        {

              var $userInfo = array();

              function validateUserInfo()

        {

                    // ---

              }

              function storeUserInfo()

              {

                    // ---

              }

              function SignUp()

              {

                    $this->validateUserInfo();

                    $this->storeUserInfo();

        class SignIn

        {

              var $userInfo = array();

              function validateUserInfo()

        {

                    // ---

              }

              function redirectUser()

              {

                    // ---

              }

              function SignUp()

              {

                    $this->validateUserInfo();

                    $this->redirectUser();

        Now just design your code according to your own way. :)

        A.N.M. Saiful Islam
        Software Engineer
        Future Group Bangladesh
        Web: www.anmsaiful.net
        Email: contact@...
        Cell: +880 17 10509686
        CHECKMATE - PLAY with PROBLEMS

        hi frds in my project login page am using two tables.....
        in first table contains email id and password and also submit
        then
        in second table one button which is used for sigh up
        my question is am a new user means i will click the second table button,and also i will design sign up page also in a new file like" sigh up.php'
        " when i click the second table button it will go to the sigh up.php "
        but in html it is simple using a href function...
        but i need any otheror different method like using class or oops concept in php
        help me
        i am waiting for your's reply
        thank you
        ravi

      • Hatef Zamandokht Tehrani
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 8, 2009
          hi my good friend
          i can not underastand what u say?!!
          php is serverside lang.
          the user see the translated codes from php to html!
          so it enough that use a hyperlink for it.

          use a hyperlink for ur signup key
          such this:

          sign up
          </a>

          when the user click on it the page moves to sign_up.php

          have fun my good friend

        • Hatef Zamandokht Tehrani
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 8, 2009
            hey my friend
            what ur opinion about it?
            "
            echo '<a href="">sign up</a>';

            "
            or it:
            "
            "

            i think it handle ur goal
            but if u still a method for link to a new page
            maybe u can use this:
            "
            bool link ( string target, string link )
            "

            link() creates a hard link. Returns TRUE on success or FALSE on failure.

            but keep in ur mind that:
            This function is not implemented on Windows platforms
            :(