Re: how to merge two database from different server

  • ab_duetcse
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 7, 2009
      Hi,
      ur 2 database has the same tables?
      if not then u can try to backup and restore method. for this method u can use my class.
      visit :http://www.phpclasses.org/discuss/package/5101/
      first create backup for the database that u want to move
      and then restore that datadase to desire output

      note:my class create .sql file as a backup file and then u can restore that file using my class