CSS Problem

  • Raquibul Islam
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 6, 2009
      Hello experts
      I'm facing problem in the CSS . here is an image , i want to make a page like that where the text will

    • 9el
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 6, 2009

        Use FreeOpenSourceSoftwares, Stop piracy, Let the developers live. Get
        a Free CD of Ubuntu mailed to your door without any cost. Visit :
        www.ubuntu.com

        On Fri, Mar 6, 2009 at 2:10 PM, Raquibul Islam <rana_cse_05@...> wrote:

        Hello experts
        I'm facing problem in the CSS . here is an image , i want to make a page like that where the text will

        From the image you have given its not possible to provide a solution. Probably two elements are overriding each other. Thats why text is overlapped. You have not even described what you exactly want to do. it would be better if you attach the html file here.

      • Joe Forsythe
        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 6, 2009
          Not all of your message came through, but the CSS property you're looking for is probably "float". There ones you'll care about most are probably these...
          float:left
          float:right
          clear:both
          --
          Joe

          On Mar 6, 2009, at 2:10 AM, Raquibul Islam wrote:

          Hello experts
          I'm facing problem in the CSS . here is an image , i want to make a page like that where the text will
        • shanto sas
          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 6, 2009
            image {
                          clear:left;

            }

            hope it should be usefull for it.

            Clearing the float is necessary in most similar situations, as it may be unknown as to how
            much paragraph text is to flow around the floated element. If more paragraph text were added so that it extends beyond the height of the floated image, the spacer would not be necessary, as the container would expand to contain the paragraph. Still, to be on the safe
            side, it is worth adding the spacer should the text be decreased at a later date.

            saeed

            rajshahi

            http://saeed05.wordpress.com

            I'm facing problem in the CSS . here is an image , i want to make a page like that where the text will

            New Email names for you!
            Hurry before someone else does!
          • Hatef Zamandokht Tehrani
            Message 5 of 7 , Mar 6, 2009

              I'm facing problem in the CSS . here is an image , i want to make a page like that where the text will

              i use it in EXPERRSION
              have fun my good friend
              :-)

            • Raquibul Islam
              Message 6 of 7 , Mar 6, 2009
                thanks everybody . I solved that using margin .

                Regards
                RANA/রানা
                http://ranacse05.wordpress.com

              • Hatef Zamandokht Tehrani
                Message 7 of 7 , Mar 7, 2009
                  .
                   hi my good friend
                  use this:
                  font->character spacing->spacing->extended->-4px(or what u want but pay attention to this -(negetive) value)
                  i use it in EXPERRSION
                  have fun my good friend
                  :-)

                  or use this code: letter-spacing: -4pt;