help me please

  • anarkliskt
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 6, 2009
      Dear experts
      I need a help from you for the Dolphin smart community builder software. After installation of this software in my local system, I want to know that
      how to customize a community?
      How I get a template for dolphin?
      How a designed web site put into the dolphin?
      I want to make my site like facebook.com, orkut.com etc. where user upload their video, music, photo, blogs etc. so please give me some help for it. I will be thankful to you