Re: a prject for design & develop

  • hkhan_cse
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 5, 2009
      hello ansish,
      you can visit http://www.70dvdgarden.co.cc site.
      This is a online DVD selling(DEMO) site i was built when i m started study  php,mysql,css,javascript.
      if u choose the structure and concept of this site then i will send you details about this.

      My recent project, you can visit www.a2zgallery.co.cc  ,where u can find many exclusive AJAX application code to built your site more dynamic and attractive.so don't miss it.

      Best Regards,
      MD.MAHBUB ALAM KHAN

      --- In phpexperts@yahoogroups.com, "ansish" <ansish@...> wrote:

      > hi
      >
      > I am study PHP and new I will be required to submitted a project any one can send me any project details so i can design & develop the same and submit it as per the requirement. I need is a SDD of a prject so the same will be design in MSSQL as database & PHP sa foreground
      > thanks

    • Mahesh Chimankar
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 5, 2009
        Hi Ashis,

        Please check Quikr.com its a classified web site.
        I want to develop same type of project by using my Infoz open source product Which is freely available at http://theinfoz.com

        Let me know you have any queries.

        Thanks

        --- In phpexperts@yahoogroups.com, "ansish" <ansish@...> wrote:

        > hi
        >
        > I am study PHP and new I will be required to submitted a project any one can send me any project details so i can design & develop the same and submit it as per the requirement. I need is a SDD of a prject so the same will be design in MSSQL as database & PHP sa foreground
        > thanks

      • gullabjamaan
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 5, 2009
          I think I sugest You .
          1) Two differnt Banking system merg on one plat form .
          2) anysite jsut like shoping cart , dynmic libry .. In ajax .. 85% made in Ajax