a prject for design & develop

  • ansish
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 5, 2009
      hi

      I am study PHP and new I will be required to submitted a project any one can send me any project details so i can design & develop the same and submit it as per the requirement. I need is a SDD of a prject so the same will be design in MSSQL as database & PHP sa foreground
      thanks
    • Mahmud Ahsan
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 5, 2009
        hi ansish,
           i think you could visit some sites like, www.getafreelancer.com, www.getacoder.com or www.scriptlance.com. these are freelance sites. here many projects are posted. so you could visit them and get some idea from there.

        --
        thanks
        mahmud ahsan

        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 5, 2009
          hello ansish,
          you can visit http://www.70dvdgarden.co.cc site.
          This is a online DVD selling(DEMO) site i was built when i m started study  php,mysql,css,javascript.
          if u choose the structure and concept of this site then i will send you details about this.

          My recent project, you can visit www.a2zgallery.co.cc  ,where u can find many exclusive AJAX application code to built your site more dynamic and attractive.so don't miss it.

          Best Regards,
          MD.MAHBUB ALAM KHAN

          --- In phpexperts@yahoogroups.com, "ansish" <ansish@...> wrote:

          > hi
          >
          > I am study PHP and new I will be required to submitted a project any one can send me any project details so i can design & develop the same and submit it as per the requirement. I need is a SDD of a prject so the same will be design in MSSQL as database & PHP sa foreground
          > thanks

        • Mahesh Chimankar
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 5, 2009
            Hi Ashis,

            Please check Quikr.com its a classified web site.
            I want to develop same type of project by using my Infoz open source product Which is freely available at http://theinfoz.com

            Let me know you have any queries.

            Thanks

            --- In phpexperts@yahoogroups.com, "ansish" <ansish@...> wrote:

            > hi
            >
            > I am study PHP and new I will be required to submitted a project any one can send me any project details so i can design & develop the same and submit it as per the requirement. I need is a SDD of a prject so the same will be design in MSSQL as database & PHP sa foreground
            > thanks

          • gullabjamaan
            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 5, 2009
              I think I sugest You .
              1) Two differnt Banking system merg on one plat form .
              2) anysite jsut like shoping cart , dynmic libry .. In ajax .. 85% made in Ajax