Re: [phpXperts] Ajax :: Create Dynamic web application with AJAX & PHP

  • zahid rafiq
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 4, 2009
      Hello Experts,

      I am looking some good Search tip to make my site search fast and better.

      Like If i search Nokia 3310 currely using %% and this mean both word searched and then give the result.

      But I want to break the string Nokia and 3310 and then search in the db.

      I think this help me to make my search fast .

      Any idea this is right or some other better way . ?

      M Zahid Rafiq

      http://www.zahipedia.com

    • Mynul Islam
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 4, 2009
        Dear Rafiq,

        You can try expold() and divide your search word into parts and then search in a loop. That might help you.

        --
        With Thanks
        "MYNUL"