Re: [phpXperts] how to merge two database from different server

  • Chris Williams
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 4 3:41 PM
      Re: [phpXperts] how to merge two database from different server sqldump from one db creates a file that can be easily loaded onto the other.

      From: Muhammad Istiaque Jahan Rony <rony446@...>
      Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 11:42:46 -0800 (PST)
      To: <phpexperts@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [phpXperts] how to merge two database from different server

      Hello Experts,
      I have a query about database.

      I want to know how can i merge two different database from different server into one database? is it possible to merge this?

      example: 1) server name = abc.com   DB=registration
                     2) server name = xyz.com   DB=registration

      i want to merge two different server's different database in one database.

      -Rony

    • ab_duetcse
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 7 8:02 PM
        ur 2 database has the same tables?
        if not then u can try to backup and restore method. for this method u can use my class.
        visit :http://www.phpclasses.org/discuss/package/5101/
        first create backup for the database that u want to move
        and then restore that datadase to desire output

        note:my class create .sql file as a backup file and then u can restore that file using my class