how to merge two database from different server

  • Muhammad Istiaque Jahan Rony
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 4, 2009
      Hello Experts,
      I have a query about database.

      I want to know how can i merge two different database from different server into one database? is it possible to merge this?

      example: 1) server name = abc.com   DB=registration
                     2) server name = xyz.com   DB=registration

      i want to merge two different server's different database in one database.

      -Rony

    • Chris Williams
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 4, 2009
        Re: [phpXperts] how to merge two database from different server sqldump from one db creates a file that can be easily loaded onto the other.

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 7, 2009
          ur 2 database has the same tables?
          if not then u can try to backup and restore method. for this method u can use my class.
          visit :http://www.phpclasses.org/discuss/package/5101/
          first create backup for the database that u want to move
          and then restore that datadase to desire output

          note:my class create .sql file as a backup file and then u can restore that file using my class