Re: [phpXperts] BanglaSMS is Opensource now !

  • Mizanur Rahman
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 27, 2009
      Hello Steve,

      No, it is not written in php.
      It is developed in J2ME ( Java Micro Edition ).
      As it is the month of international mother language day, I wanted to share this news with all the experts over here.
      Moreover, If any experts who have experience in J2ME platform are interested to upgrade the current app. would be highly appreciated as it is opensource now .

      Thanks again

      M. Mizanur rahman