Re: [phpexperts] IP address analyzer

  • Md.Mizanur Rahman Khan
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 5, 2005
      Hi wasi,

      I couldn't see the page clearly. Fields are overleaping with the text. My
      monitor resolution is 1024/768pixels.

      Thanks

      Md.Mizanur Rahman Khan
      System Administrator
      Link3 Technologies Ltd.
      40-Kamal Ataturko Avenue,Banani(17th Level)
      Dhaka, Bangladesh
      Tel: +880-2-8854620,8852219
      Telular:+880-11-868336-7;Fax: +880-2-9888642
      http://www.link3.net

      Quoting wasiur_duet <wasiur@...>:

      > Hi ,
      >

      > I Have developed a IP address analyzer. if u r familiare with
      >
      > networking , it would be nice practice object for calculating desired
      >
      > IP address for particular subnet. And if u r familiare with cisco , you
      >
      > will give a little smile ..be'se it's the question and answer for Skill
      >
      > test of CCNA-1. I will submit source-code in any site recently, pls
      >
      > just now check-out the following site
      >
      > http://magicurl.info/38u/
      >

      >     Thanks
      >
      >      wasi

      > Visit ProjectsHosted, online directory for PHP software :
      > http://dev6.php5.nedlinux.com
      >

      > Yahoo! Groups Links

      This message was sent through http://www.link3.net
    • wasiur rahman
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 6, 2005
        Hi Mizan vhai,

        Thanks for infome me.....now it's clear and can see ..
        http://magicurl.info/38u/

        thanks
        wasi