Re: What about a get together??

  • Sanjoy Roy
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 5 9:57 PM
      I really appreciate your invitation for the get-together event. It
      will be a great pleasure and opportunity to meet with all members in
      our group and to share our thoughts and ideas. I hope that everyone
      in this group will participate and make it as a successful event.

      I have one kind request to you to arrange this event on any Friday
      (evening) if possible.

      Wish you best of luck.

      --- In phpexperts@yahoogroups.com, "Shadow Warrior"
      <augustwind16@y...> wrote:
      > Hi all,
      > as our group is growing up immensly, we are meeting new developers
      day
      > by day. moreover we have many old active members since the day of
      > starting this group. recently i felt that many of us dont know each
      > other. so what if we can arrange a small get together where we can
      > meet each other and talk abt some future plans. ah, all the php
      > developers under one roof, quite thrilling huh?
      >
      > if you think it would be effective for our community, let us know
      your
      > feedback. we will try our best to arrange for a small get together
      for
      > our phpXperts group members
      >
      > thank you all for keeping this group alive
      > hasin hayder
      > moderator
    • wasiur_duet
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 5 9:59 PM
        Yes, It's a good thinking. I want to express following narration for
        perform this idea...

        1.It can arrange monthly basis or may be twich per month.
        2. Offcourse, it have to in weekend.
        3. Place???? Sangshad Vhovan or others as like as..
        4. All moderator would be more responsible to present there.

        Thanks
        wasi
      • Muktarul Islam
        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 25 4:44 AM
          hi,
          of course its a good idea only. but actually i was feeling hesitated to reply ur this mail but finally thought to reply. i'd also like to b an active member of this group. so those who r like me they can b benefitted from this type of get together. and this should b one of the activities of this group to make PHP as interesting as it could b to all the members and make everybody active and take part in different activities like arranging workshops, seminars etc. etc. ok hope it ll b possible. and i want its betterment day by day. Thank u very much for a mail like that. Allah hafez!
          muktar.

          Shadow Warrior <augustwind16@...> wrote:
          Hi all,
          as our group is growing up immensly, we are meeting new developers day
          by day. moreover we have many old active members since the day of
          starting this group. recently i felt that many of us dont know each
          other. so what if we can arrange a small get together where we can
          meet each other and talk abt some future plans. ah, all the php
          developers under one roof, quite thrilling huh?

          if you think it would be effective for our community, let us know your
          feedback. we will try our best to arrange for a small get together for
          our phpXperts group members

          thank you all for keeping this group alive
          hasin hayder
          moderator

          Visit ProjectsHosted, online directory for PHP software : http://dev6.php5.nedlinux.com

          Yahoo! Groups Links