IP address analyzer

  • wasiur_duet
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 5, 2005
      Hi ,

      I Have developed a IP address analyzer. if u r familiare with
      networking , it would be nice practice object for calculating desired
      IP address for particular subnet. And if u r familiare with cisco , you
      will give a little smile ..be'se it's the question and answer for Skill
      test of CCNA-1. I will submit source-code in any site recently, pls
      just now check-out the following site
      http://magicurl.info/38u/

      Thanks
      wasi
    • Md.Mizanur Rahman Khan
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 5, 2005
        Hi wasi,

        I couldn't see the page clearly. Fields are overleaping with the text. My
        monitor resolution is 1024/768pixels.

        Thanks

        Md.Mizanur Rahman Khan
        System Administrator
        Link3 Technologies Ltd.
        40-Kamal Ataturko Avenue,Banani(17th Level)
        Dhaka, Bangladesh
        Tel: +880-2-8854620,8852219
        Telular:+880-11-868336-7;Fax: +880-2-9888642
        http://www.link3.net

        Quoting wasiur_duet <wasiur@...>:

        > Hi ,
        >

        > I Have developed a IP address analyzer. if u r familiare with
        >
        > networking , it would be nice practice object for calculating desired
        >
        > IP address for particular subnet. And if u r familiare with cisco , you
        >
        > will give a little smile ..be'se it's the question and answer for Skill
        >
        > test of CCNA-1. I will submit source-code in any site recently, pls
        >
        > just now check-out the following site
        >
        > http://magicurl.info/38u/
        >

        >     Thanks
        >
        >      wasi

        > Visit ProjectsHosted, online directory for PHP software :
        > http://dev6.php5.nedlinux.com
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

        This message was sent through http://www.link3.net
      • wasiur rahman
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 6, 2005
          Hi Mizan vhai,

          Thanks for infome me.....now it's clear and can see ..
          http://magicurl.info/38u/

          thanks
          wasi