What about a get together??

  • Shadow Warrior
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 5, 2005
      Hi all,
      as our group is growing up immensly, we are meeting new developers day
      by day. moreover we have many old active members since the day of
      starting this group. recently i felt that many of us dont know each
      other. so what if we can arrange a small get together where we can
      meet each other and talk abt some future plans. ah, all the php
      developers under one roof, quite thrilling huh?

      if you think it would be effective for our community, let us know your
      feedback. we will try our best to arrange for a small get together for
      our phpXperts group members

      thank you all for keeping this group alive
      hasin hayder
      moderator
    • masud reza
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 5, 2005
        Hello

        This is very nice idea to get together the all PHP group under a roof, this will help the peoples communication. You may go ahead.

        Good Luck

        Shadow Warrior <augustwind16@...> wrote:
        Hi all,
        as our group is growing up immensly, we are meeting new developers day
        by day. moreover we have many old active members since the day of
        starting this group. recently i felt that many of us dont know each
        other. so what if we can arrange a small get together where we can
        meet each other and talk abt some future plans. ah, all the php
        developers under one roof, quite thrilling huh?

        if you think it would be effective for our community, let us know your
        feedback. we will try our best to arrange for a small get together for
        our phpXperts group members

        thank you all for keeping this group alive
        hasin hayder
        moderator

        Visit ProjectsHosted, online directory for PHP software : http://dev6.php5.nedlinux.com

        Yahoo! Groups Links

         Masud Ali Reza

        http://mail.yahoo.com

      • Mohammad abu taleb

          Message 4 of 7 , Jun 5, 2005
            This is really a nice idea.....

          • Sanjoy Roy
            Message 5 of 7 , Jun 5, 2005
              I really appreciate your invitation for the get-together event. It
              will be a great pleasure and opportunity to meet with all members in
              our group and to share our thoughts and ideas. I hope that everyone
              in this group will participate and make it as a successful event.

              I have one kind request to you to arrange this event on any Friday
              (evening) if possible.

              Wish you best of luck.

              --- In phpexperts@yahoogroups.com, "Shadow Warrior"
              <augustwind16@y...> wrote:
              > Hi all,
              > as our group is growing up immensly, we are meeting new developers
              day
              > by day. moreover we have many old active members since the day of
              > starting this group. recently i felt that many of us dont know each
              > other. so what if we can arrange a small get together where we can
              > meet each other and talk abt some future plans. ah, all the php
              > developers under one roof, quite thrilling huh?
              >
              > if you think it would be effective for our community, let us know
              your
              > feedback. we will try our best to arrange for a small get together
              for
              > our phpXperts group members
              >
              > thank you all for keeping this group alive
              > hasin hayder
              > moderator
            • wasiur_duet
              Message 6 of 7 , Jun 5, 2005
                Yes, It's a good thinking. I want to express following narration for
                perform this idea...

                1.It can arrange monthly basis or may be twich per month.
                2. Offcourse, it have to in weekend.
                3. Place???? Sangshad Vhovan or others as like as..
                4. All moderator would be more responsible to present there.

                Thanks
                wasi
              • Muktarul Islam
                Message 7 of 7 , Jun 25, 2005
                  hi,
                  of course its a good idea only. but actually i was feeling hesitated to reply ur this mail but finally thought to reply. i'd also like to b an active member of this group. so those who r like me they can b benefitted from this type of get together. and this should b one of the activities of this group to make PHP as interesting as it could b to all the members and make everybody active and take part in different activities like arranging workshops, seminars etc. etc. ok hope it ll b possible. and i want its betterment day by day. Thank u very much for a mail like that. Allah hafez!
                  muktar.

[...]

                  Do you Yahoo!?