Re: [phpexperts] how to run amp from cd rom

  • IRFAN AFZAL
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 2, 2005
      Dear abu Talib

      I haven't tried it yet but there is a complete mobile server available

      Probably in phptriad u are using  different site (script server path, db name etc) variables. Best thing is to run your script/application separately in your mobile server.

      Try this and let me know.

      Regards
      Irfan
      Mohammad abu taleb <simul14@...> wrote:
      I use phptriad2-2-1.exe and build a project .
      but when i run my project under mobile server::
      http://www.bewerbung.henniger.mine.nu/Scrapbook/data/20050411094650/

      then It does not work, it cant pass value from submit form!!

      please say me the solution

      "Md. Ashraful Anam" <anam@...> wrote:

      Try these

        Does any one know how to run apachi, mysql and php from CD-Rom?
        If there is any tutorial on this just send me a link or if you know how run AMP on a CD rom i will be pleased.

        Regards
        Irfan

        http://mail.yahoo.com

        Visit ProjectsHosted, online directory for PHP software : http://dev6.php5.nedlinux.com

        Visit ProjectsHosted, online directory for PHP software : http://dev6.php5.nedlinux.com

        http://mail.yahoo.com

        Visit ProjectsHosted, online directory for PHP software : http://dev6.php5.nedlinux.com

        Discover Yahoo!

        Visit ProjectsHosted, online directory for PHP software : http://dev6.php5.nedlinux.com

        http://mail.yahoo.com

      • Mohammad abu taleb

          Does any one know how to run apachi, mysql and php from CD-Rom?
          If there is any tutorial on this just send me a link or if you know how run AMP on a CD rom i will be pleased.

          Regards
          Irfan

          http://mail.yahoo.com

          Visit ProjectsHosted, online directory for PHP software : http://dev6.php5.nedlinux.com

          Visit ProjectsHosted, online directory for PHP software : http://dev6.php5.nedlinux.com

          http://mail.yahoo.com

          Visit ProjectsHosted, online directory for PHP software : http://dev6.php5.nedlinux.com

          Discover Yahoo!

          Visit ProjectsHosted, online directory for PHP software : http://dev6.php5.nedlinux.com

          Do you Yahoo!?
        • jphp0xhasan
          Message 4 of 7 , Jun 4, 2005
            Its happen when u dont have mysql extension enabled... Its happen for
            PHP 5 above release (~) because PHP is now encouraging for new MySQL
            extension MySQLi(Improved) ..... if u want to resolve this problem
            just enable mysql extension from php.ini.....

            Thank u..

            --- In phpexperts@yahoogroups.com, Mohammad abu taleb <simul14@y...>