Re: [phpexperts] Want to be a member.

  • Rupom
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 2, 2005
      Welcome Luna. Day by day we r having good programmers in the experts group.

      Welcome...Go Ahead.

      rehana khan <luna_ctgbd@...> wrote:
      Hi everybody,
      I am Luna. And I want to be a member of this group.
      Can I??? If can what will be done by me???

      Luna

      __________________________________
      Yahoo! Mail

      Visit ProjectsHosted, online directory for PHP software : http://dev6.php5.nedlinux.com

      http://mail.yahoo.com

    • mizanur rahman
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 2, 2005
        welcome to the group Luna, i think this place is for
        everyone who is already an expert in php , becoming an
        expert in php and who wants to become an expert in php

        i hope you will find our group very usefull

        thanks
        Mizan

        http://mail.yahoo.com