Want to be a member.

  • rehana khan
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2005
      Hi everybody,
      I am Luna. And I want to be a member of this group.
      Can I??? If can what will be done by me???

      Luna

      __________________________________
      Yahoo! Mail
    • Rupom
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 2, 2005
        Welcome Luna. Day by day we r having good programmers in the experts group.

        Welcome...Go Ahead.

        rehana khan <luna_ctgbd@...> wrote:
        Hi everybody,
        I am Luna. And I want to be a member of this group.
        Can I??? If can what will be done by me???

        Luna

        __________________________________
        Yahoo! Mail

        Visit ProjectsHosted, online directory for PHP software : http://dev6.php5.nedlinux.com

        http://mail.yahoo.com

      • mizanur rahman
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 2, 2005
          welcome to the group Luna, i think this place is for
          everyone who is already an expert in php , becoming an
          expert in php and who wants to become an expert in php

          i hope you will find our group very usefull

          thanks
          Mizan

          http://mail.yahoo.com