Re: [phpexperts] i want to know the how to get the in built unique id in mysql

  • Rupom
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 1, 2005

      No way man. I've also tried. In this case, Oracle and MySQL is different like many other cases.
      Rupom

      nalin_krish <nalin_krish@...> wrote:

      hi,

      i want to know how to get the inbuilt unique id in mysql similar to
      the rowid in oracle.

      Visit ProjectsHosted, online directory for PHP software : http://dev6.php5.nedlinux.com

      Discover Yahoo!

    • mizanur rahman
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 2, 2005
        well that will creat row id , just for the tables. not
        for the whole database. you can use postgre sql ,
        postgre have this feature which is known as OID

        thanks

        http://mail.yahoo.com