how to run amp from cd rom

  • IRFAN AFZAL
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 1, 2005
      Hi
      Does any one know how to run apachi, mysql and php from CD-Rom?
      If there is any tutorial on this just send me a link or if you know how run AMP on a CD rom i will be pleased.

      Regards
      Irfan

      http://mail.yahoo.com

    • Md. Ashraful Anam
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 1, 2005

        Try these

        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 2, 2005
          I use phptriad2-2-1.exe and build a project .
          but when i run my project under mobile server::
          http://www.bewerbung.henniger.mine.nu/Scrapbook/data/20050411094650/

          then It does not work, it cant pass value from submit form!!

          please say me the solution

          "Md. Ashraful Anam" <anam@...> wrote:

          Try these

          Message 4 of 7 , Jun 2, 2005
            Dear abu Talib

            I haven't tried it yet but there is a complete mobile server available

            Probably in phptriad u are using  different site (script server path, db name etc) variables. Best thing is to run your script/application separately in your mobile server.

            Try this and let me know.

            Regards
            Irfan
            Mohammad abu taleb <simul14@...> wrote:
            I use phptriad2-2-1.exe and build a project .
            but when i run my project under mobile server::
            http://www.bewerbung.henniger.mine.nu/Scrapbook/data/20050411094650/

            then It does not work, it cant pass value from submit form!!

            please say me the solution

            "Md. Ashraful Anam" <anam@...> wrote:

            Try these

            Does any one know how to run apachi, mysql and php from CD-Rom?
            If there is any tutorial on this just send me a link or if you know how run AMP on a CD rom i will be pleased.

            Regards
            Irfan

            http://mail.yahoo.com

            Visit ProjectsHosted, online directory for PHP software : http://dev6.php5.nedlinux.com

            Visit ProjectsHosted, online directory for PHP software : http://dev6.php5.nedlinux.com

            http://mail.yahoo.com

            Visit ProjectsHosted, online directory for PHP software : http://dev6.php5.nedlinux.com

            Discover Yahoo!

          • Mohammad abu taleb

                Does any one know how to run apachi, mysql and php from CD-Rom?
                If there is any tutorial on this just send me a link or if you know how run AMP on a CD rom i will be pleased.

                Regards
                Irfan

                http://mail.yahoo.com

                Visit ProjectsHosted, online directory for PHP software : http://dev6.php5.nedlinux.com

                Visit ProjectsHosted, online directory for PHP software : http://dev6.php5.nedlinux.com

                http://mail.yahoo.com

                Visit ProjectsHosted, online directory for PHP software : http://dev6.php5.nedlinux.com

                Discover Yahoo!

                Visit ProjectsHosted, online directory for PHP software : http://dev6.php5.nedlinux.com

                Do you Yahoo!?
              • jphp0xhasan
                Message 7 of 7 , Jun 4, 2005
                  Its happen when u dont have mysql extension enabled... Its happen for
                  PHP 5 above release (~) because PHP is now encouraging for new MySQL
                  extension MySQLi(Improved) ..... if u want to resolve this problem
                  just enable mysql extension from php.ini.....

                  Thank u..

                  --- In phpexperts@yahoogroups.com, Mohammad abu taleb <simul14@y...>