About PXCMS project...*

  • A.N.M. Saiful Islam
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2008

      I’ve visited the url: http://PXCMS.googlegroups.com/web/PXCMS.sql and found the SQL for PXCMS project.

      As far I know, only InnoDB engine supports Foreign Key Constraint in MySQL database system.

      I think XPERTS have understood what I want to say.

      I’ve searched for PXCMS domains in domain whois database.

      But unfortunately pxcms.com is not available for registration.

      But there is good news also. All other hot domains like pxcms.net, pxcms.org, pxcms.info etc are available for registration.

      I think the PXCMS project authority will consider my proposal about remaining opportunity.