Re: [phpXperts] CodeIgniter and godaddy hosting problem

  • Arafat Rahman
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 4, 2008
      Hi Babu,
      I also faced some difficulties in CI with Go Daddy hosting. At last I had to contact Go Daddy for the solution.

      Arafat Rahman
      http://arafatbd.net
    • Sajjad Hossain
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 4, 2008
        I faced this type of issue with GoDaddy server. Then, I followed a solution from the web (I forgot the reference). Try removing '&' (used for reference) from files in 'system/codeigniter' folder.

        On Wed, Nov 5, 2008 at 10:32 AM, MUTAHERUL ISLAM ( BABU ) <babu747d@...> wrote:
        Hi

        I am facing problem to host MY CodeIgniter project to godaddy Hosting server.

        it can't show the pages .
        I use AUTO URI . $config['uri_protocol'] = "AUTO";
        And I have to use this ,because the project is wriiten like that way.

        CAn any body  provide any solution that I can fix this problem and use CI auto URI feture too ?

        Bye

        --
        Mohammad Sajjad Hossain
        Sr. Software Engineer