CodeIgniter and godaddy hosting problem

  • MUTAHERUL ISLAM ( BABU )
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 4, 2008
      Hi

      I am facing problem to host MY CodeIgniter project to godaddy Hosting server.

      it can't show the pages .
      I use AUTO URI . $config['uri_protocol'] = "AUTO";
      And I have to use this ,because the project is wriiten like that way.

      CAn any body  provide any solution that I can fix this problem and use CI auto URI feture too ?

      Bye

    • Arafat Rahman
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 4, 2008
        Hi Babu,
        I also faced some difficulties in CI with Go Daddy hosting. At last I had to contact Go Daddy for the solution.

        Arafat Rahman
        http://arafatbd.net
      • Sajjad Hossain
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 4, 2008
          I faced this type of issue with GoDaddy server. Then, I followed a solution from the web (I forgot the reference). Try removing '&' (used for reference) from files in 'system/codeigniter' folder.

          --
          Mohammad Sajjad Hossain
          Sr. Software Engineer
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 5, 2008