SMF PHP Help

  • ssdtanay
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 4, 2008
      Please help me with this issue. I am trying to install a Bangla script to SMF forum. This is what it is going to look like after it is done-

      https://ec.yimg.com/ec?url=http%3A%2F%2Flocalhostr.com%2Ffiles%2F69f1d2%2Funtitled.GIF&t=1498568993&sig=brlCPfaQlVt9JFQyGfW_Cw--~C

      This has been done in PHPbb. The code is this in HTML-

      1 <html>
      2 <head>
      3 <style>
      4 #ta{
      5 border:2px inset black;
      6 margin:10px;
      7 font-size:2em;
      8 overflow:auto;
      9 width:600px;
      10 height:400px;
      11 }
      12
      13 </style>
      14
      15
      16
      17 <script type="text/javascript" src="/src/js/phoneticunico
      de.js"></script>
      18 </head>
      19 <body>
      20 <h2>post</h2><br/>
      21 <textarea id="ta">
      22 </textarea>
      23 <script type="text/javascript">
      24 makePhoneticEditor("ta");
      25 </script>
      26 </body>
      27 </html>

      How can I add this to my SMF forum?
      Please give me a solution.

      Thank you all
    • ssdtanay
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 7, 2008
        --- In phpexperts@yahoogroups.com, "ssdtanay" <ssdtanay@...> wrote:

        > Please help me with this issue. I am trying to install a Bangla
        script
        > to SMF forum. This is what it is going to look like after it is
        done-

        > [http://localhostr.com/files/69f1d2/untitled.GIF%5d
        >
        > This has been done in PHPbb. The code is this in HTML-
        >
        > 1 <html>
        > 2 <head>
        > 3 <style>
        > 4 #ta{
        > 5 border:2px inset black;
        > 6 margin:10px;
        > 7 font-size:2em;
        > 8 overflow:auto;
        > 9 width:600px;
        > 10 height:400px;
        > 11 }
        > 12
        > 13 </style>
        > 14
        > 15
        > 16
        > 17 <script type="text/javascript"
        > src="/src/js/phoneticunicode.js"></script>
        > 18 </head>
        > 19 <body>
        > 20 <h2>post</h2><br/>
        > 21 <textarea id="ta">
        > 22 </textarea>
        > 23 <script type="text/javascript">
        > 24 makePhoneticEditor("ta");
        > 25 </script>
        > 26 </body>
        > 27 </html>
        >

        > How can I add this to my SMF forum?
        > Please give me a solution.
        >
        > Thank you all

        Please help me with this. I have been waiting for a long time
        Please please I need some help.

        Thanks you