cake php

  • kalai selvi
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 3, 2008
      hi all,

      I am new to cake php.so could yuo help me how to use the framework.send me the brief.where to download the frameworkalso how to do the project in the frame work.

      Reagrds,

      Kalaiselvi Ranganathan

    • ziaul haq
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 3, 2008
        You can download it from cakephp site.

        And will get an initial manual in cakephp document area.

        Keep continue, best of luck

        thnks
        zia

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 6, 2008
          This is very harsh to read in a group like this. Why wouldn't you try searching on Google or somewhere before posting it here??? Who is there to send you all details how to download CakePHP and how to do a project on CakePHP? CakePHP's official site has all these answers you are asking here..

          So Please, try to search your problem on google/yahoo first, just put the same string on that google box you are putting it here. Trust me it will be way faster and you will learn more than the answer  you will get from here. Hope you understand what i mean.

          Thanks!

          Regards
          Junal Rahman
          Trippert Labs. [http://trippertlabs.com]