15674Web Application Developer (PHP Programmer) Needed

  • Russell
    Aug 12, 2013
      Hello Experts,

      We are looking for 2 Sr./Mid level Web Application Developer(PHP Programmer) for our company immediately. if you are interested please send your resume to career@...

      [ Do not apply if you are a fresher or have no previous work experience ]

      Salary Range: TK. 25,000 - 40,000

      Job Requirements

      > Must Have to be good practical experience in CodeIgniter/CakePHP
      > Good OOP concept and need to have the ability to implement in real world problem solving
      > Good Knowledge in Database(Both SQL and NoSql)
      > Must be self managed and need to have team leader quality.
      > Good Design knowledge in CSS and Cross Browser compatibility is a plus
      > Working experience in Git and SVN is plus

      Other benefits:
      -----------------

      Office hour 10:00am to 06:00pm. but we have flexible time to entry and exit.
      10% yearly increment of total salary.
      60% yearly bonus of total salary.
      6 days office.

      Company Information:
      NextGen Soft
      House # 17, Road # 09, Sector # 13, Uttara, Dhaka - 1230

      Web: www.nextgen-soft.com

      Thanks

      Md. Shahjahan Rasel
      CEO