1540Re: E-commerce site

  • Shadow Warrior
    Jul 6, 2005
      Hi,
      follow these steps

      1. Create and account in PayPal
      2. Check out their marchent tools and setup the call back IPN
      3. The callback IPN will be fetched everytime when a transaction takes
      place, with appropiate parameters by which you can know whether it is
      successful or failed

      Thanks
      Hasin

      --- In phpexperts@yahoogroups.com, Zip Zap <zipzap_zen@y...> wrote:

      > Dear Friends,
      >
      > I want to make a e-com website for hotel reservation
      system can u help me how I start with itÂ…

      > Main Issues are
      >
      > 1) from where I get free Credit-Card authorization
      >
      > 2) How I connect with mysite
      >
      > 3) How I conform the payments/ get the payments
      >

      > Regards
      >
      > Vishal Goyal

      > http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Show all 18 messages in this topic