1479Re: [phpexperts] Re: How can I check that my browser is JS enabled

  • Rupom
    Jul 2, 2005
      Emon Bhai & Razon Bhai,

      First time, i also was not able to work with the
      default browscap.ini file. But after dowloading the
      latest browscap.ini from
      "http://www.garykeith.com/browsers/downloads.asp", I
      was able to test and it returns all the values related
      to the browser. I have tested it on localhost.

      I could not understand why we need to show an extra
      page?And why we need to check browser silently in the
      client side? Please make me clear. I will also try to
      implement it online.

      Waiting for ur responses.

      Regards,

      Rupom

      http://www.php.net/manual/en/function.get-browser.php

      > > > ( *_* )Emon
      > > >
      > > > --- In phpexperts@yahoogroups.com, Rupom
      > JS enabled or not? It's
      > > > simple and can be done may ways. But I want to
      > know whether there is
      > > > any PHP function by which we can check this
      > property.

      http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
    • Show all 18 messages in this topic