1472Re: How can I check that my browser is JS enabled

  • ( *_* )
    Jul 1, 2005
      Thanks 4 ur information Razon, I refer this PHP function because Rupom
      wants to know is there any function in PHP which can be use to check
      this property (see below: rupom's post). I just want inform him there
      is a function is PHP and he can give this a try, so I just give the
      link to the manual.
      But ur information will help others' to check out; also rupom himself.

      Thanks
      ( *_* )Emon

      --- In phpexperts@yahoogroups.com, "Md. Shahadat Hossain Khan"
      <razonklnbd@y...> wrote:
      > Hello Emon,
      > If you want to use get_browser() function you need browscap.ini file.
      > And here you need to view your client a extra page. You need to check
      > browser silently from your client. I think this is not possible with
      > this get_browser() function...! But i am not sure cause i can't check
      > this function at my server (www.suchona.com/test/get_growser.php) for
      > browscap.ini file. Yes the advantage of this function is that once you
      > able to execute that function you will get all the information..!
      > Thanks & don't mind its my opinion
      >
      > Razon
      >
      > --- In phpexperts@yahoogroups.com, "( *_* )" <ekramok@y...> wrote:
      > > I think you need this
      > > http://www.php.net/manual/en/function.get-browser.php
      > >
      > > ( *_* )Emon
      > >
      > > --- In phpexperts@yahoogroups.com, Rupom <rupom_315@y...> wrote:
      > > > Hi Xperts,
      > > > How can I check by PHP whether my browser is JS enabled or not? It's
      > > simple and can be done may ways. But I want to know whether there is
      > > any PHP function by which we can check this property.

    • Show all 18 messages in this topic