Bambang training

  • Enriquez, Jerry
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 14, 2010

      Dear members,

      Due to a possible arrival of super typhoon MEGI this weekend at Bambang, we will be cancelling the training for this weekend.

      Below is the weather forecast.

      Regards, Jerry
      Jerry S. Enriquez, MGTS
      TIPI AEC Product Engg
      TIPI Office # (6374)447-1100 local 2035
      IP Phone ( Direct Line)  214-567-1384
      Cellphone : +639178913247
      email:j-enriquez@...

      “We passionately break records thru our zealous commitment to excellence”

    • greg saturn
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 15, 2010
        Hello Pres Jerry,

        Thanks for the information