Re: [php_greek] greek chars in php4 - SOLVED - but why ?

  • Stelios Maistros
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 10, 2001
      I used Panayiot's suggestion (header, etc) and it
      seems to work.

      Question remains, why does it work or why is is a
      problem in the first place ?

      Under php3 I never had to do such a work around. Also,
      I have not looked deep into php4 yet, but there is no
      .ini file, at least not in my home SUSE 6.4 linux
      system. I cannot imagine that I will be able to edit
      the .ini of the provider ....:-)

      Panayioti, thank you. Will let everyone know how it
      goes as I dig deeper...

      http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/