An Invitation to Join abcphp.com

  • abcphp_com
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 10, 2006
      Hello friends,

      We just wanted to inform you about the website abcphp.com that we
      have launched to support the PHP developer community.abcphp.com was
      launched on 1st April 2006 and through this website we hope to help
      developers who use PHP and its related technologies. Unlike many
      other PHP community sites, abcphp.com is an exclusive site dedicated
      to forums, relating to PHP. abcphp.com is in still in its preliminary
      stage. To further enhance community activity we plan to implement
      revenue sharing for member and moderators through Google Adsense. We
      are right now looking for people from around the world who can
      moderate the various forums. If you are looking for a community site
      to discuss, ask doubts and question or answer doubts and question
      relating to PHP, look no further be a part of the abcphp.com
      community. Please mail us at contact@... for any queries or
      comments.

      Thank very much,
      The abcphp.com team