Θέμα: [php_greek] phptriad 2.2.1, apache can't run in windows xp sp2

  • s christop
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 28, 2005
      meybe apache not access in folder htdocs, error, log etc.

      ridho_ul <ridho_ul@...> έγραψε:
      hi guys...

      I have phptriad 2.2.1, my OS is Windows xp sp2.

      There is no problem to run mysqladmin. But when I try to run apache, it
      closed itself. and when i see in erorr.txt file in folder
      c:/apache/logs, file httpd.pid disapeared (maybe deleted)

      I have uninstall IIS and deleted inetpub folder. I have tried to
      uninstall phptriad, then install it again, but the problem still occur.

      anybody could help me plz...

      Χρησιμοποιείτε Yahoo!
    • test24m
      Message 2 of 3 , May 14, 2006