phptriad 2.2.1, apache can't run in windows xp sp2

  • ridho_ul
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 27, 2005
      hi guys...

      I have phptriad 2.2.1, my OS is Windows xp sp2.

      There is no problem to run mysqladmin. But when I try to run apache, it
      closed itself. and when i see in erorr.txt file in folder
      c:/apache/logs, file httpd.pid disapeared (maybe deleted)

      I have uninstall IIS and deleted inetpub folder. I have tried to
      uninstall phptriad, then install it again, but the problem still occur.

      anybody could help me plz...
    • s christop
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 28, 2005
        meybe apache not access in folder htdocs, error, log etc.

        ridho_ul <ridho_ul@...> έγραψε:
        hi guys...

        I have phptriad 2.2.1, my OS is Windows xp sp2.

        There is no problem to run mysqladmin. But when I try to run apache, it
        closed itself. and when i see in erorr.txt file in folder
        c:/apache/logs, file httpd.pid disapeared (maybe deleted)

        I have uninstall IIS and deleted inetpub folder. I have tried to
        uninstall phptriad, then install it again, but the problem still occur.

        anybody could help me plz...

        Χρησιμοποιείτε Yahoo!
      • test24m
        Message 3 of 3 , May 14, 2006