New job offers at Baba9 Software Pvt. Ltd.

  • baba9jobs
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 10, 2005
      Dear All ,

      Baba9 Web Software Pvt. Ltd. is a software firm based in Bangalore,
      India. We provide solutions in the field of LAMP technologies. We
      specialize in off-shore development services to our clients in Europe,
      in the field of web development and web designing.

      We are currently hiring candidates, for job openings in Bangalore.

      WEB DEVELOPER [FOR EXPERIENCED CANDIDATES ONLY]
      Job Requirement : You must have experience with managing web site
      content, ability to clearly document all projects, interface with
      graphic designers to develop complex graphics. Co-ordinates
      Internet/Intranet web applications and projects.
      Educational Qualification : Any Bachelor's Degree related to IT or
      Computers.
      Work Experience : Minimum of 12 months in PHP development.
      Skill set : PHP, MySQL, HTML, Javascript, familiar with
      working on a Linux Operating System.

      PROJECT TRAINEE [FRESHER]
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Job requirement : You should have good analyzing &
      programming skill, you should be a hard worker, fast learner and good
      in English. Knowledge on PHP, Linux and MySQL would be an added advantage.
      Skill set : As a part of development team, you will be mainly
      developing applications using LAMP technologies.
      (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP)
      Educational Qualification : Should have completed a degree related to
      computers or IT.

      LINUX SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR (FOR EXPERIENCED CANDIDATES ONLY)
      Job Requirement : As a potential candidate, you would be
      responsible for H/W Installation/Maintenance, Hardware Design, Network
      Planning, Security, Switching/Router. Strong Networking background
      with Linux/Unix and Windows Administration. Network troubleshooting
      experience Knowledge on TCP / IP and other products.
      Linux - installation/configuration of services like web,
      mail servers Linux OS,QMail, Apache, MySql.
      Min Experience : 2 years
      Skill set : Experience in configuring Switches, HUBs and
      Routers. Experience in Firewall configuration, DNS and MS Exchange
      Mail server configuration and Administration.
      Through Knowledge in Various network topologies. Should have knowledge
      in Information Security Management.

      If you suit the above specific requirements and willing to join us,
      kindly visit us at http://www.baba9.com/jobs.html

      Also check out the job openings in other areas and apply for the
      one which best suits your skill.