Programmer wanted for developing a new system

  • lazaros_papageorgiou
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 6, 2004
      Hi,

      I am thinking of developing a new system with the use of
      html/php/mysql/Apache.

      It will belong to the category of "smart administrative systems" for
      small companies.

      Therefore I am evaluating to hire someone with skills in the above to
      work with me on that.

      The place of work will be Thessaloniki.

      If you believe that such a project might be interesting and you have
      the skills needed , please contact me at lazbox@...

      I apologise to the members of this group if this message seems to be
      a bit out of the usual for this forum.

      Lazaros