hey greek people

  • coolwiz00 <coolwiz00@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 12, 2002
      Hey greek people,

      I introduce myself as sridhar and I am a student in usa. Basically i
      am from india and i am here for my studies. I've always been
      fascinated my greek culture and it's beauty. I was looking for few
      friends from greece. I am 23 years old, and i love music, movies and
      different cultures. So, like minded people please mail me back :)

      Sridhar.